google-site-verification=DY3l_77X-FOa60XTi3uBkgcWrlgQNYWvueZlx8HzWwo Blog For Everybody: Salman, Kareena and Shera unveil Bodyguard first look

Pages

Blog For Everybody

25 July 2011

Salman, Kareena and Shera unveil Bodyguard first look

Theatrical promo of Bollywood actor Salman Khan's upcoming film Bodyguard was launched by his bodyguard of 15 years, Shera.

Bodyguard is a remake of 2010 Malayalam movie of the same name. It is set to hit cinema-houses on August 31.

It was an emotional moment for Shera, who was apparently overwhelmed with Salman's gestures.

"I can trust him with everything-be it money, family, my life and girls. He is very trustworthy," Salman said about Shera during the promotion.

Directed by Siddique and produced by brother-in-law, Atul Agnihotri, Bodyguard stars Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor.

"Shera has known me since I was 10-years-old. He has known me before I was an actress so it is a very special moment. Today he is launching promo of one of my films. All thanks to Salman," said Kareena.

Arpita Khan and Alvira Khan were also present at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment