google-site-verification=DY3l_77X-FOa60XTi3uBkgcWrlgQNYWvueZlx8HzWwo Blog For Everybody: Laxman: I’d like to improve the conversion rate of 50s to 100s

Pages

Blog For Everybody

12 June 2011

Laxman: I’d like to improve the conversion rate of 50s to 100s

Mussoorie: Vangipurappu Venkata Sai Laxman, the India vice-captain in the forthcoming Test series in the West Indies, spoke to The Telegraph from Hyderabad.
The following are excerpts
Q Your last India appearance was six months ago, in the Cape Town Test. In this age, that’s an awful lot of time to be off international cricket...A I’ve used this period constructively... I’ve done a lot of work at the National Cricket Academy (NCA) and I’m grateful to the physio there, Ashish Kaushik, and trainer Sudarshan. I followed the latter’s fitness programme even during my IPL-IV days with Kochi.It must be tough if you’re playing just one form of cricket for the country, isn’t it?Has been so for well over four years now, as I haven’t played an ODI after December 2006... It’s definitely a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment