google-site-verification=DY3l_77X-FOa60XTi3uBkgcWrlgQNYWvueZlx8HzWwo Blog For Everybody: Ratan and Abhinav get engaged

Pages

Blog For Everybody

04 July 2011

Ratan and Abhinav get engaged

Television actress Ratan Rajput chose Delhi-based software engineer Abhinav Sharma as her dream partner in a glitzy Swayamvar.

The 26-year-old beat Poland-based Anupam Singh Kushwah and Deepak Pandit of Jammu to win Ratan's hand in the third season of Imagine TV's Swayamvar Season 3: Ratan Ka Rishta.

Ratan opted for an engagement on the television as they want to know each other better before settling for marriage.

The show kicked off with 16 prospective grooms out of which three made for the final.

Rahul Mahajan got married to Dimpy Mahajan in season 2.

"Marriage is like a metamorphosis for a girl. I'm readying myself to enter the second phase of my life. Though I'm nervous about it I am extremely excited about what the future holds for me," said Ratan.

Supriya Pilgaonkar looks elegant in a sari.

Supriya Pilgaonkar poses with the guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment